STAFF APPLICATIONS FORMAT & RULESLOCKED STICKIED
If you do not meet the requirements for the rank you are applying for, DO NOT APPLY!
- 50 hours playtime (NOT NECESSARY FOR FIRST MONTH OF SERVER LAUNCH)
- Active on Forums
- Fairly well known among the community
- No punishments within the past 30 days
- AFK CWRP Playtime is OKAY and is encouraged to help boost server population.
- Advertising or plagiarizing your application will result in an instant DENIAL.
- Polls will be done based off the reactions to each thread.
- There is no skipping of ranks.
- Trial Moderator has a period of 30 days, your performance will be reviewed after those 30 days on whether or not you will be promoted to a full-fledged Moderator.
- If your application for Moderator is Denied for any reason, you may not reapply for at least 14 days from your Denial date.
- If you have previously been demoted from a Staff position (Whether it was a full demotion or from Admin to Moderator), you must wait a minimum of 30 days and have permission from HADMIN+ to reapply. You are required to state which HADMIN+ gave you permission to apply in your application.
- Posting an application when you do not actively play CWRP will result in an instant Denial.
- Failure to follow any of the rules above, or the format below, will lead to an instant Denial of your application.
- Your Username:
- Your SteamID:
- Time Played:
- Total Garry’s Mod Time:
- Current Rank:
- Rank Being Applied For:
- Permissions (If necessary):
- Previous Staff Experience:
- Why Do You Think You Deserve This Rank:
- Additional Information:
- Please get your SteamID from the tab menu (right click on your name and click on SteamID).
- Your Current Server Rank is whatever you are (User, VIP, Admin, etc.) on the server. Do not list your battalion rank.
- Time Zone should be stated as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). You can find it here: <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html>
- Previous experience can relate to anything that would factor you into being a part of the Staff. These can be Staffing on another server, job experience, etc.