LORE CHARACTER/COMMANDER APPLICATIONLOCKED STICKIED
- Must apply on the Forums using the correct format and what you are applying for.
- Do not advertise your application in any way.
- The application will remain open for a minimum of 72 hours.
- When you are accepted for an interview you will have 48 hours to contact 1 HADMIN+.
- If denied, you may not reapply for at least 14 days from your Denial date.
- If you have an application open you may not vote or comment on other applications for the same position.
- Abuse of the permissions given by being in the position will result in immediate demotion.
- Early applications result in instant Denial.
- Only 1 application open per person at a time.
- Polls will be done based off the reactions to each thread.
- If you are accepted and given the position, you must serve a minimum of 60 days before resigning (Unless you provide a valid reason that is approved). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in you being prohibited from applying for a Lore/Commander position (Unless you obtain permission from 3 HADMIN+).
Lore Application Rules:
- You will be given the rank in the Jedi Order equal to the Lore Characters rank (excluding Jedi Council+). If you decide to opt into Jedi duties, you’ll be expected to do what that rank does in the Order. You will also be set to a rank determined by the Commander of the battalion.
- Battalion Commanders may not apply for a lore character position.
Commander Application Rules:
- You must have a minimum of x hours to apply for a Commander position.
- You must have a battalion rank of at least 2ndLT. (NOT NECESSARY FOR FIRST MONTH OF SERVER LAUNCH)
- If you are a Commander you are expected to only function in that capacity on this server.
- Your In-Game Name:
- Your SteamID:
- Time Played:
- Total Garry’s Mod Time:
- Current Rank:
- Position You Are Applying For:
- Previous Experience:
- Why You Think You Deserve This Position:
- What Will You Do In This Position:
- Additional info:
- Please get your SteamID from the tab menu (right click on your name and click on SteamID).
- Your Current Server Rank is whatever you are (User, VIP, Admin, etc.) on the server. Do not list your battalion rank.
- Time Zone should be stated as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). You can find it here: <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html>
- Previous experience can relate to anything that would factor you into being a Lore Character/Commander. These can being this position on another server, etc.