GAMEMASTER APPLICATION FORMAT - OPENLOCKED STICKIED
Before applying for Gamemaster, please read the following rules regarding applying. Ensure your application follows the format.
Will have a FAQ Thread they can read through too
- Must have 50 amount of hours to apply (NOT NECESSARY FOR FIRST MONTH OF SERVER LAUNCH)
- If Denied, you may not apply again until the next round of applications.
- Advertising or plagiarizing your application will result in an instant DENIAL.
- Applications not following the format will be denied.
- Applications may only contain 1-2 events. You may add more, but only the first 3 will be considered in the application process.
- Your Username:
- Your SteamID:
- Current Server Rank:
- Time Played:
- Total Garry’s Mod Time:
- Time Zone:
- Previous experience (If applicable):
- State why you should be Gamemaster:
- Provide an example(s) of an event you would run:
- Additional Info:
- Please get your SteamID from the tab menu (right click on your name and click on SteamID).
- Your Current Server Rank is whatever you are (User, VIP, Admin, etc.) on the server. Do not list your battalion rank.
- Time Zone should be stated as Coordinated Universal Time (UTC). You can find it here: <https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html>
- Previous experience can relate to anything that would factor you into being a Gamemaster. These can be Gamemastering on another server, being a dungeonmaster on D&D, etc.
- In order to grade Gamemaster applications, we would prefer that the event examples are listed in a separate public Google document.
- Do not use the same Google document links for events that have already been used in a previous application.